How to Hire Remote React.JS Engineers- Guide for Enterprises
Before we start discussing the key factors to consider while looking for how to hire remote React.JS engineers. Let’s briefly talk about what is React.JS and how its popularity has grown over the years. As mentioned earlier React.JS is a front-end technology for web applications interface. There are many factors that make it a popular choice for enterprises and developers alike. Some of them are:
- It is extremely easy to get started with.
- It is a fast and responsive framework.
- SEO friendly.
- It helps to build Native Mobile Applications by reusing code.
- It’s open-source and the React JS community is large which helps engineers easily find support and solutions to issues.
There are many more benefits of using React.JS over other frameworks. Precisely why organizations like Netflix, Twitter, Airbnb, and many more trust this framework. While the community of React.JS developers is growing, finding quality engineers can be like trying to find a needle in the haystack. In this article, we will make it easier for you to be aware of how to hire remote React.JS engineers for your enterprise. Read on.
React.JS Engineers — Role And Responsibilities
Let’s take a quick look at what a React.JS developer does:
- One of the most critical responsibilities of React.JS developers is to leverage the features of this exhaustive library and build intuitive User Interfaces.
- They have to ensure that these UIs are simpler to debug and with more predictable views.
- A React.JS developer is responsible for building holistic components that can manage their own states. However, the reason for this is that React is a component-based library. It can speed up the front-end development process.
- React.JS developers must know how to utilize reusable components in React. It is critical so that they can use one code for all the similar features that will be built into the application.
- React.JS developers are responsible to create an end-to-end, bug-free application that has high performance.
- React.JS developers are also required to add or build any additional plug-ins in the app.
- They are also responsible for taking care of the app maintenance.
How To Hire Remote React.JS Engineers?
There are two ways you can hire React.JS engineers for your project. It can either by hiring in-house or by hiring remote engineers. In-house hiring comes with a lot of challenges including higher costs, time, operational challenges like onboarding, background checks, payrolls, and more. Especially during this time, when enterprises are moving to a remote work model, hiring and onboarding new talent can be challenging.
In this scenario, hiring remote React.JS engineers can be the way to go. At Supersourcing, we can help you hire remote React.JS engineers without any operational challenge. However, we have helped enterprises across the globe and in multiple domains hire remote teams, and in this article, we will give you some key tips on hiring quality remote React.JS engineers for your enterprise.
Technical & Soft Skills To Look For To Hire Remote React.JS Engineers
- In-depth experience and understanding of React.JS concepts. This includes — knowing the component lifecycle, JSX, Virtual DOM, and more such other concepts.
- React.JS is a front-end framework. However, a quality engineer should have experience and knowledge of full-stack. So that it can be used along with the other technologies.
- Knowledge of a couple of modern technologies such as Angular, Vue, Backbone JS, will ensure the engineer has a clear understanding of React’s potential.
- Experience in working with different architectural patterns that are compatible with React and state managers which are based on the Flux approach.
- Some experience in working with adjacent technologies along with React.JS such as Node, Webpack, Babel, Redux, HTML5, CSS preprocessors (styled-components, CSS-Modules, SASS, LESS), etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Jest that can help in test coverage.
- Added experience with React Native
- Working knowledge of Node.JS and NPM that can help in third-party integrations
- Knowledge of MVC design pattern — Model–View–Controller or MVC is a software design pattern that is commonly used for developing UI, that divides the program logic into three interconnected elements.
- A React.JS developer should have experience with REST API/GraphQL. It is important so that the apps can be integrated with third-party platforms.
- React.JS developers should also have experience with Unit Testing, Git, Github, and other DevOps and CI/CD tools.
- In the current world, most enterprises use Agile software development practices. So, it is critical for React.JS developers to know how to use the DevOps tools.
- Irrespective of the framework, any developer should know all the best practices for writing a clean code. This is the same for React.JS developers too. However, it is important that they are able to write original codes and ensure code clarity and cohesiveness.
Beyond technical skills, soft skills are also critical to evaluate while looking to hire Remote Rect.JS developers. Here are some of the soft skills that can be considered while evaluating React.JS engineers:
- A React.JS developer should be able to translate project requirements into technical & performative specifications.
- Ensure that they understand your product vision and develop an application that end-users will love to use.
- It is critical to hire React.JS engineers who are good at project planning and have expertise in sprint planning. They should also be able to work with such project management tools.
- They should have good problem-solving skills. This can help them choose the right tools and build an intuitive UI.
Why Hire Remote React.JS Engineers?
The number of enterprises that are hiring remote talent is growing. However, with skills like React.JS which are easier to acquire, enterprises can face the problem of plenty. Another challenge can be the high cost of hiring React.JS engineers. Especially, when hiring from markets like the US, Europe, etc. However, in developing markets like India enterprises can hire highly talented remote React.JS engineers at an optimized cost. India is the preferred destination for global enterprises like Google, Microsoft, and more to hire remote React.JS engineers.
Things To Avoid While Hiring Remote React.JS Engineers
1. Not understanding the skills required in a developer
While hiring remote engineers especially for technical skills it is critical to exactly know what kind of expertise, requirements you are looking for. Leaving the decision of a non-technical or a person without an overall understanding of the requirements can deter the progress of the project. Choosing engineers from a pre-vetted pool of enterprises help you hire remote React.JS developers faster and without the risk of getting it wrong. With Supersourcing we can help you instantly match with verified IT agencies and help you build a remote React.JS team without any operational challenge.
2. Only looking for local talent
As mentioned earlier in the article, hiring locally especially from regions like the US or Europe can be costlier. Another drawback of sticking to local resources can be missing out on a vast talent pool. With platforms like EngineerBabu, you can have access to highly talented engineers not just in the React.JS but other technologies too.
As per Statista, the outsourcing market for IT applications is expected to reach around $96.7 billion by end of 2021. The rise of remote working in the last year has contributed majorly to this growth. If you are looking to hire React.JS engineers, going remote can help you do that at an optimized cost. Therefore, at Supersourcing, we can help you hire remote React.JS engineers faster and without any operational challenges. You not only have access to a huge pool of talented React.JS engineers but they are also pre-vetted by us too. Our three-step process makes it extremely easy for enterprises to augment their engineering teams. This is what our process looks like
- Post-fixed-price or dedicated hiring projects in < 5 mins.
- Instantly match with verified IT agencies at zero commission.
- Shortlist the best and start receiving proposals within 24 hours.